A Newfie's a Newfie wherever he goes It don't seem to matter the cut of his clothes The gleam in his eyes and the way that he walks And the true Newfie tone in the way that he talks!! I'M STILL JUST A NEWFIE IN A CALGARY HAT!! Leave me a Message! HUGZ!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

IDIOT NEIGHBOURS

Why is it that I have to get tlike the WORST neighbours ever???? I didn't realize I was that much of a dick head magnet....lol. Lets start with the IDIOT in the brown house to my right. This character has like 5....yup 5....count them.....1...2...3...4...5....vehicles in his backyard. WHY DO YOU NEED 5 VEHICLES in your back yard when you are an old fart with absolutly no family living with you but your self and your dirty shadow????? This guy has to be the NASTIEST human being on the friggin planet. LIKE EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Buy some soap buddy....you can afford 5 vehicles why not add soap to the list!!! I called Bylaw about the mess and well the property inspector came out and did NOTHING!!! WTF....you warn me for not having the dog registerd and the possibility of a $250.00 fine but the Clown can have this disasterous backyard and get away with it.....WTF!!!!! He even went so far as to use a chainsaw and saw down the tree that is growing in the backyard.....OH AND THE BEST PART....HE IS FRIGGIN RENTING THIS HOUSE....you you read right....RENTING!!! On to the fuckups across the street.....Well there is Big Bertha (not her name but she is HUGE and Craig just decided one day to call her Big Bertha and it stuck....lol) She is no trouble at all....infact she is gone all day long and I get to park my bus in her spot on the road.......WELL these idiots beside her dont want me to park there aparently. They put one of their 4 vehicles there everyday right in the middle of where I wanna park. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmie a friggin break already. Breath~~in~~Out... Oh yeah....remember Dirt bag up there^^^^Well he got 2 trucks parked o the street too....lmao
WHAT NEXT I WONDER?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Bodkin said.

It could be worse.....you could have Sassy as a neighbour.........all pink and glittery like.
GACK!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Sassy said.

Ummm I heard that. I'm RIGHT here. Hello? I think pink and glittery is way better than 5 shitboxes in your backyard. Totally. LOL!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

about

I am Mom to Dalton & Chance, Wife to Craig, PROUD Newfie, School Bus Driver, Scrapbooker, Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PSP Addict, Font Queen and Lover of All things Internet and Chocolate! This is my place to ramble on about my thoughts and dreams and just plain foolishness!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am a mom! It's not what I do....It's who I am!

contact

Email MzPenny

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Wandering Newfie. Make your own badge here.

links

Google News
Mom's Minivan
VOCM Radio

blogroll

Angie's World
CrystalMelody
Bear_Is_Grumpy
BG Photography
Crazy about Rubbah
DidgeryDoo
Insane Mom of 3 Kids Under 8
My Angels And Me
Oh. My. Gawd. Really.
Osbasso
Rex Goudie
Sane Is a 4 Letter Word
sheeptalesandkneedlesoup
Splitcoast Bloggers
The Little Newfies
Troll Baby
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

previously

...:::OUTHOUSE:::...
I spy!
♥*´¯`·-»¦«-*10 Things That I Adore*-»¦«-·´¯`*♥
My Little Ham!
Aparently I have been Tagged....lol
Im Already Taken!
Unexpected Company....ugh
Hurricane "Rita"---------Whatta B***H
Marvin K. Mooney Will you Please go NOW!!!!!
USA Here I come....lol

archives