A Newfie's a Newfie wherever he goes It don't seem to matter the cut of his clothes The gleam in his eyes and the way that he walks And the true Newfie tone in the way that he talks!! I'M STILL JUST A NEWFIE IN A CALGARY HAT!! Leave me a Message! HUGZ!!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

We spent the day at the zoo on Friday.

The Boys had an AWESOME day. I think we covered every inch...lol. We stopped for lunch and they played at the park for a little bit. It was packed down there. So many people that we were bumping into one another.
Here are some pics of our day out!!!!
TFL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about

I am Mom to Dalton & Chance, Wife to Craig, PROUD Newfie, School Bus Driver, Scrapbooker, Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PSP Addict, Font Queen and Lover of All things Internet and Chocolate! This is my place to ramble on about my thoughts and dreams and just plain foolishness!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am a mom! It's not what I do....It's who I am!

contact

Email MzPenny

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from The Wandering Newfie. Make your own badge here.

links

Google News
Mom's Minivan
VOCM Radio

blogroll

Angie's World
CrystalMelody
Bear_Is_Grumpy
BG Photography
Crazy about Rubbah
DidgeryDoo
Insane Mom of 3 Kids Under 8
My Angels And Me
Oh. My. Gawd. Really.
Osbasso
Rex Goudie
Sane Is a 4 Letter Word
sheeptalesandkneedlesoup
Splitcoast Bloggers
The Little Newfies
Troll Baby
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

previously

Happy Birthday Alec!
Hi Ho Hi Ho Its a Wandering we go!!!
Troll Baby!
Yawn
Got Time???
Abie & Newf
True Newfieness
Thanks "D" Man!!!!!!!!!
Chance Looses a tooth!!!!
Newf And Martini

archives